 Space / 1923
Re: My NEW Lego site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 00:23:05 GMT

Matthew M wrote in message ...

Umm, the greenish tinge is apparently because he painted the bricks....

Nope, I sure didn't.  It was actually an after effect of the scanner light
reflecting off the blue lights.  The majority of those images are not
pictures, I just put the ship right in the scanner.

D'ohh!!! There I go again! I'm really sorry, I didn't read your previous
messages properly, I remembered that you said you did paint bricks, but I
always assumed that that was why they looked greenish. Now that I look back
on those messages, I realise that couldn't be the case.

Sorry again! :-)
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/