 Space / 1930
Re: My NEW Lego site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 22:43:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:

Egad! That means whenever your ship gets shot in the rear, half the
bridge blows up and shields drop to 28%.

I suppose the Star Trek universe never heard of redundancy or fuse
boxes.

~Mark

ROTFL...there ya go, my ships all come equipped with multiple fuse boxes.  :)
Doesn't it seem odd though that in Star Trek things blow up and make all sorts
of cool noises...I mean, I though space was a vacuum.

-Matthew