 Space / 1892
Re: My NEW Lego site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 22:29:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Matt,
This is going to sound strange, but when I hold my cursor over the icon next
to "Data Files - under construction", I see it should bring me to
http://www.spicyworld.com/amateurs/moulton/data.html, but when I click on it,
it brings me to a link called Http://www.classicdate.com

I can't explain it, but I thought you should know...

-Andy Lynch

hmmm...that is strange, not to worry though I've moved!  Yah it's only been a
day but it suddenly occured to me that my Inet account gives me 5mb so I
figured I'd go ahead and use it.  Here's the new url:

http://members.hscis.net/~moulton/

On that site the Data Files leads to my testing page for now, you might want
to check it out though it has a concept that I might try incorporating (if I
can get the image files under 10kb).  Be warned though it make take a minute
or so to load.  Everything else is the same except I changed it so that
Netscape users won't see "&nbsp" in front of the picture descriptions.  :)

-Matthew