 Space / 1914
Re: My NEW Lego site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 01:38:13 GMT

Michael Hopkins wrote in message ...

http://www.spicyworld.com/amateurs/moulton/index.html

What struck me the most about your pages were the use of colored lights in
some of your photographs. That is an excellent way of getting pictures of
predominantly black constructions without having them look like a big muddy
out of focus mess. Great job!

-Michael

Umm, the greenish tinge is apparently because he painted the bricks....
:-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164