 Space / 1915
1914  |  1916
Subject:
Virtually Complete Space Collection For Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 15:07:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello friends,

A lot of you know me as "Jot and Jab" here and on ebay.  I have a magnificent
Space Collection of over 320 sets, 99.5% boxed, complete except for 453
Crater Plates, 493 Space Command, 1593, and a couple of non-US boxed alternates
(1731 and 1954 from the early 90's).

Highlights of the collection include a sealed 928, boxed 1968, a 6807 (no box),
6861 and 6862 super-model instructions, 0012-0015 Canadian mini-fig packs, and
a boxed 6990 and 6991.  Every theme is complete and boxed.  I am only missing
boxes for 6806, 6807.  There are many multiples.  For a complete inventory
sorted by genre and year, visit:

http://www.umop.com/legolist.htm

Here you will find a comprehensive list that might take you all afternoon to
peruse.

Here's the situation:  My car is dead.  I need to repair the car, get out from
under its expensive payments, and/or purchase another vehicle.  Until then, I
have no means to get to work and support myself.  I have no real choice but to
enter my second and final Dark Age.  (Either this or dump my car in a lake
somewhere)

If you or anyone you know has the comfortable means to acquire a collection
such as this, I will entertain any reasonable offers.  Email me with your
questions and offers here:

dave@umop.com

Please be generous with your offers.  I am deeply saddened by this state of
affairs, and wouldn't want to go through it unless it was well worth it.

Yours now in in spirit forever,

Dave (jot and jab)

P.S.  If no acceptable offers are made this week, I'll be listing sets off
individually on ebay over a period of a few weeks or so.  I'd really rather not
do this since it will drag things out, both temporally and painfully...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx