 Space / 1927
Re: My NEW Lego site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 18:31:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matthew Moulton writes:
Well after a few days of work I threw together some webpages for my pics,
added some extra stuff, and there is more to come!  Check it out.

http://www.spicyworld.com/amateurs/moulton/index.html

Suggestions are welcome!  I still have to finish my main logo, and the
description, armament, propulsion information is actually going to be
redesigned so that when you move the mouse on the ship name it'll show up as
an image on the same page, gotta play with the image sizes though first, find
something suitable that works well.

Hi!

I really like what you have here.  I love the little stuff like the guns and
the mines (I really must steal that design BTW) and the ships are pretty good
from what I can tell.  Since you do a lot of modeling in black, they are
extremely dark, and the detail is lost somewhat.  I recommend buying a large
white poster board and doing the photography outside in bright sunlight.
Thats my only suggestion tho (although I heartily agree with the guy that said
you should drop the Trek technology).  Keep up the good work!

Are you going to set up your page like a tech company?  If so, when I get my
Black Cresecent Staryards page up I want to link to your page as our small
arms supplier, is that ok?

cheers!
Joel Kuester
http://minispy.tripod.com