 Space / 1928
Re: My NEW Lego site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 21:01:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Egad! That means whenever your ship gets shot in the rear, half the
bridge blows up and shields drop to 28%.

Don't forget the Photon Torpedos that totally wreck a ship, with all the power
of a hand gernade. (Ever seen Star Trek 5. "Fire a torpedo on my position."
Then JUMPS out of the way.)  Seriously though Star Trek weapons are junk.
Those self replicating mines are a good idea but are way too weak to be
effective against a real military vessel. (A Star Destroyer for example.)

I suppose the Star Trek universe never heard of redundancy or fuse
boxes.

Obviously not.

-Lord Insanity.