 Space / 1921
Re: My NEW Lego site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 03:56:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Great additions. I like the "info" section.  I plan on doing that for my stuff
soon.

Thanks!  I'll have updates for it within the next couple days.  I'm gonna scan
some more of my ships and maybe some of the larger weapons arrays (the smaller
ones all attach to a ship while the larger ones can operate on their own).

I am wondering one thing though.  Why in the world did you make such a
cool looking ship and give it crappy Star Trek technology.

LOL...Not really sure actually, I guess cause Trek technology is so
mainstream, and I like some of the ideas they have, like the weapons arrays
and those self replicating mines.  I think that a lot of my ideas come from
Star Trek...hmmm...would that make me a...*gasp*...trekie?!  0_o

-Matthew