 Space / 1884
1883  |  1885
Subject:
My NEW Lego site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 11:38:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well after a few days of work I threw together some webpages for my pics,
added some extra stuff, and there is more to come!  Check it out.

http://www.spicyworld.com/amateurs/moulton/index.html

Suggestions are welcome!  I still have to finish my main logo, and the
description, armament, propulsion information is actually going to be
redesigned so that when you move the mouse on the ship name it'll show up as
an image on the same page, gotta play with the image sizes though first, find
something suitable that works well.

PS in case you're wondering the reason I chose spicyworld as a home for my
site was that it lets you upload multiple files at one time, it's free, and
there's no spam, so you can't really complain.  :)