 Space / 1885
Re: My NEW Lego site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 11:54:54 GMT

Matt,
This is going to sound strange, but when I hold my cursor over the icon next
to "Data Files - under construction", I see it should bring me to
http://www.spicyworld.com/amateurs/moulton/data.html, but when I click on it,
it brings me to a link called Http://www.classicdate.com

I can't explain it, but I thought you should know...

-Andy Lynch

In lugnet.space, Matthew Moulton writes:
Well after a few days of work I threw together some webpages for my pics,
added some extra stuff, and there is more to come!  Check it out.

http://www.spicyworld.com/amateurs/moulton/index.html