 Space / 1885
    Re: My NEW Lego site! —Andrew Lynch
   Matt, This is going to sound strange, but when I hold my cursor over the icon next to "Data Files - under construction", I see it should bring me to (URL) but when I click on it, it brings me to a link called Http://www.classicdate.com I can't (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: My NEW Lego site! —Matthew Moulton
   (...) hmmm...that is strange, not to worry though I've moved! Yah it's only been a day but it suddenly occured to me that my Inet account gives me 5mb so I figured I'd go ahead and use it. Here's the new url: (URL) that site the Data Files leads to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)