 Space / 1897
Re: My NEW Lego site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 03:35:27 GMT

in article FsyDo7.BtL@lugnet.com, Matthew M at moulton@innw.net wrote on
4/13/00 4:38 AM:

Well after a few days of work I threw together some webpages for my pics,
added some extra stuff, and there is more to come!  Check it out.

http://www.spicyworld.com/amateurs/moulton/index.html

What struck me the most about your pages were the use of colored lights in
some of your photographs. That is an excellent way of getting pictures of
predominantly black constructions without having them look like a big muddy
out of focus mess. Great job!

-Michael