 Space / 1924
Re: This site may inspire, intrest, amuse you.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 13:18:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Erin Windross writes:

...I've
seen some creations in the .space newsgroups that deal with Futurama type
ships (Tugboat, barge, car) and I thought that some of you may like this site
for inspiration on building larger Futurama type stuff, enjoy!.

If only TLC would license Futurama, my dreams of having a Bender minifig would
be fulfilled.

eric

"Bender!  You're blind stinking sober!" -Leela