 Robotics / 19650
RE: "real" LEGO Hovercraft ? (with/without batteries/RCX "onboard")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:19:55 GMT

pixel wrote:
if i will use non lego or znap propeler will you disqualificate me? :)

LOL! No ! I myself am doing tests with a non-LEGO one also.

it would be nice if it could use a LEGO motor... and material usually found
in every home, so anyone could build one... if we ever find a way to make it
possible.

because IMO some kind of turbine is needed here

Yep. Do you have any clever trick to do it ?
(besides using a turbine from a hovercraft kit ;)

i'll try to do it tonight

good ! the more trying the better :)

mc.