 Robotics / 19634
RE: "real" LEGO Hovercraft ? (with/without batteries/RCX "onboard")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 17:39:07 GMT

Hi Dan,

    There was an excellent episode of JunkYard Wars where they
demonstrated just how easy, relatively speaking, it is to build a
hovercraft.

    http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/junkyard/episode/season_042.html

Yeah =) I saw it too !

Now piloting it once it's built, there's the tricky part...

ok, I think that now everyone knows that I like hovercrafts... never had
one... but then, I always liked helicopters and never had one also.

hmmm... I just remembered I have a cpu cooling fan laying around... maybe...
well, it's becoming less and less a LEGOish, but, won't hurt trying it also.

mc.