Re: Another Point to Ponder ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 16:55:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
<snip>
I asked about a group for wargaming specifically a while back (I think after
our first game) and was pointed to lugnet.fun.gaming.  I don't see the harm in
crossposting to the NELUG group, just to raise visibility on the whole
BrikWars Event cycle.  Of course, that's just my opinion.

eric

I would agree.  I would say to keep posting to both groups.  It looks like
there might be bit of a surge in Brikwars interest as a result of the recent
pic's from actual games.  Plus with more Brikwars events in the future for
NELUG I would say that it is appropriate there too at least for now.  Maybe
once we settle into a pattern for the games then we wouldn't want to cross-post
but for now we are still working things out too.

Eric Kingsley  (Who is resisting the urge to disclose to much about his latest
BrikWars War Machines).

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: