Re: Brik Wars -- answer me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:45:26 GMT

I would think that if they can build with LEGO and participate in meetings in
a mature fashion, they'd probably be eligible. :-)

++Lar

I'd think that too -- but no .. to join a Brik War event, you've gotta be a
NELUG member. And to be a NELUG member, you've gotta be older then 18. So no
Brik War events for me for another 4 years :(

legomasterluke