Re: Another Point to Ponder ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 16:34:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

HA!  lolololol - I kill me!  This was supposed to go just to Mike, not to the
whole
newsgroup.  Oh, woe is me and my pitiful little plans for miniworld
domination!  Might
as well plaster my battle plans on a bulletin board before the next meeting
;)
<goes back and read's Shaun's original message>

Hey!  You I thought you said you didn't want to have a diabolical surprise!
That'll teach me to read Lugnet and work at the same time.

Well, ok, no, not really.

As a side note, these discussions are in this group because of their bearing
to the
NELUG events - however, I was just curious if they were more appropriate for
another
forum more specifically geared towards the game?  As in, lugnet.fun.gaming,
where
others around the globe might have thoughts on the rules as well?

I asked about a group for wargaming specifically a while back (I think after
our first game) and was pointed to lugnet.fun.gaming.  I don't see the harm in
crossposting to the NELUG group, just to raise visibility on the whole BrikWars
Event cycle.  Of course, that's just my opinion.

eric