Re: Brik Wars -- answer me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:34:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
[...]
This is our only restriction for membership and we intend to stand by it.  I
know that makes us bad guys in some peoples eyes, especially in the eyes of
those under 18, but we created NELUG for a number of reasons and we do not
intend on changing our focus any time soon.

How about if someone has a 19-year-old cat or dog?  Is being human a
restriction?  ;-)

--Todd