Re: NELUG Brickwars 04/01/00 pics are up.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:30:39 GMT

I keep hear talk about these kinds of games, but I guess I'm not "hip"
enough to understand them. How do they work?

jt

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ...
Here are the first pic's from the NELUG Brikwars event.  As Eric J. said • fun
was had by all and we have already begun discussions for a second Brikwars
event where we are not as constrained on time.

I personally had a great time and I am not much of a gamer.  I got a great • idea
for what I need to do to bolster my forces so that I have a more balanced
force.

Anyay here are some pics that might interest you.  I have not specified any
particular groups for followups so if you respond to this for a particular
reason (i.e. gaming or mech) please set the followups as such.

http://www.nelug.org/bw040100/

Enjoy,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group