Subject:
NELUG Brickwars 04/01/00 pics are up.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 21:32:18 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here are the first pic's from the NELUG Brikwars event.  As Eric J. said fun
was had by all and we have already begun discussions for a second Brikwars
event where we are not as constrained on time.

I personally had a great time and I am not much of a gamer.  I got a great idea
for what I need to do to bolster my forces so that I have a more balanced
force.

Anyay here are some pics that might interest you.  I have not specified any
particular groups for followups so if you respond to this for a particular
reason (i.e. gaming or mech) please set the followups as such.

http://www.nelug.org/bw040100/

Enjoy,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at:
http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/

Re: NELUG Brickwars 04/01/00 pics are up.
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:30:39 GMT

I keep hear talk about these kinds of games, but I guess I'm not "hip"
enough to understand them. How do they work?

jt