Re: Brik Wars -- answer me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:50:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Drew Lawrence writes:
I would think that if they can build with LEGO and participate in meetings in
a mature fashion, they'd probably be eligible. :-)

I'd think that too -- but no .. to join a Brik War event, you've gotta be a
NELUG member. And to be a NELUG member, you've gotta be older then 18. So no
Brik War events for me for another 4 years :(

That's not true at all!  You can always put together your own BrikWars game
with anyone you want- maybe even someone you won't have to go three states away
to game with. :D

We don't have a monopoly on the rules, we didn't even write 'em.  We found them
on the web and decided to play.

If none of your friends have enough Lego to build up a big force, you can
always invite them over to build with your pieces.  If they get hooked on the
game, they might even buy some of their own sets!

eric