 MediaWatch / 1731
Re: Lego called Racist - "Boycott Legos [sic]"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:07:17 GMT

<http://www.dogstreetjournal.com/story/2282>

Wow, Just wow.
The author of the paper didn't do much research, that's for sure!  Aryan yellow?
LOL!

I'm not the biggest fan of LEGO since You-Know-What-Issue-I'm-Talking-About, but
to call LEGO racist is way off target.  LEGO does have some issues with gender
and race representation in their product lines, but not that serious.  And I'm
not saying in any way they are discriminating.  I'm, sure it's mainly a target
market thing.

Anyway, the author has invented a funny color...  Aryan-Yellow.  With
Bluish-Gray, Reddish-Brown, we only need funny names for red, blue, white and
black to complete the palette!

Any suggestions?
How about Communist-Red ?

Terry