 MediaWatch / 1724
Re: Lego called Racist - "Boycott Legos [sic]"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 04:39:02 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.mediawatch, Erik Olson wrote:
   In lugnet.mediawatch, Rob Antonishen wrote:
   Published in the DoG Street Journal, a student paper at the College of William and Mary:

http://www.dogstreetjournal.com/story/2282

This is a humor piece, right?

lol-- the ultimate smack critique:-)

I weep for the future.

I meant, it would not be out of place in The Onion. Headlines: “Lego Minifigs Aryan Yellow! Spoon Violence Follows Knife Ban!”

-Erik