 Off-Topic / Debate / 26592
Re: Lego called Racist - "Boycott Legos [sic]"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 18:32:00 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Samarth Moray wrote:

   I’ll be interested to learn where your sense of journalistic outrage leads you.

Well, youre gonna have to choose another topic, I can’t lie and say I’m from the US, because I’m Indian. I’d rather not comment on matters I have partial/incomplete knowledge of in the first place; that’d be asking for trouble. So I’ll be diplomatic and not comment on this one. And indeed, if I *did* comment, I’d be hijacking this thread.

Legoswami Samarth

Samarth,

I’ve got to commend you on your level-headed maturity, especially for your young age, not just here, but in all things you’ve been posting on.

Send me your address privately-- I’ll send you a few Han Solo’s in carbonite--free of charge.

Scott Lyttle