 MediaWatch / 1713
Re: Lego called Racist - "Boycott Legos [sic]"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:45:54 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Steven D. Weiser wrote:
   In lugnet.mediawatch, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.mediawatch, Erik Olson wrote:
   In lugnet.mediawatch, Rob Antonishen wrote:
   Published in the DoG Street Journal, a student paper at the College of William and Mary:

http://www.dogstreetjournal.com/story/2282

This is a humor piece, right?

lol-- the ultimate smack critique:-)

I weep for the future.

JOHN

I suggest every single fan send them an email. I just did.

What a bunch of kooks.

Admire the sentiment Steve, but you might be (if Eric is right and it IS a humour piece) playing right into their hands... they’ll collect the best/goofiest mail and publish it for the laughs.

Also, (referring to your next post) the use of profanity in letters that are trying to influence opinion may not be the best approach. Especially if it’s at all abusive, it will get the whole message filtered right out.