 Local / Australia / 5055
Re: The Wobbegong sails forth (or affirmative action in action)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 08:18:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

I finally finished my pirate vessel The Wobbegong last weekend.
Inevitably those who live by the sword die by the sword!
Then tomorrow, they shall set sail for Belville world where they shall storm
the castle, kill the pink fairies, and carry off the prince to be their
plaything. They will also steal the cat; every ship needs a ship's cat!

"Awww, the faeries bring us luck, kill 'em, kill 'em all"
-The mad scottish groundskeeper Willie, The Simpsons

Cat, Kitten or Target? You decide!

James (who thought he'd share that with you all...)

P.S. For reference, stay away from http://news.lugnet.com/pirates/?n=1034