 Local / Australia / 4796
Re: The Wobbegong sails forth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 00:47:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

Actually, what I had meant was that the possession of a bow and stern
inspired me to try to build a large pirate ship. If I hadn't had them, I
probably would have built something else. I actually think you could build a
bow & stern using conventional bricks, albeit with some pixelation.

Indeed. Just look at the "Indescribable" and friends!!

ROSCO