 Local / Australia / 4808
Re: The Wobbegong sails forth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 04:02:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

I managed to get 2 just-usable digital pictures (and a lot of un-usable
ones -- my macro mode is useless!). See them at:

http://archive.dstc.edu.au/AU/staff/kerry-raymond/my-lego/wobbegong.html

Good work, Kerry, it certainly looks like a pirate ship should.
Those sails worked out OK, you might have to corner the market on that
material.

pete.w