 Local / Australia / 4786
Re: The Wobbegong sails forth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 04:51:00 GMT

   I'm looking forward to it!  It's definitely and indubitably
   true that a decent Pirate ship can be made without Piratey
   bits.

Well, I did have some piratey bits, but I generally agree with you that it
should be possible. However, what about the ratlines? I ended up with a
non-Lego solution there. Do you have a better Lego-based solution?

Kerry