 Local / Australia / 5067
Re: The Wobbegong sails forth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:38:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
I intend to try to get some pictures, but I have the world's worst digital
camera -- most close-up photos are too blurry to use. I might end up doing
35mm (since I've got a near-full roll to D&P anyway).

I managed to get 2 just-usable digital pictures (and a lot of un-usable
ones -- my macro mode is useless!). See them at:

http://archive.dstc.edu.au/AU/staff/kerry-raymond/my-lego/wobbegong.html

Kerry

thank you!  I am out of words at the moment...  It is so good to see a that
a pirate ship can be made from semi available parts.  I want to do a
Fabuland one and have been stimied from lack of parts and just plain not
knowing how to begin.  Your pictures and blow by blow of construction
details will be most helpful.  I could crew it with  Renagade Rabbits.

sheree