 Local / Australia / 5068
Re: Pirate ship masts for 6274
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 00:10:15 GMT

I have one, but it still needs more/taller masts to look right.

I just built a 4x4 black stack underneath my Flybo mast until I got it to
about the right height. Stick a cupboard door and a few tool clips on it if
you want to make it look like it was supposed to be there. My Wobbegong
raises the height of its Flybo mast about 6-7 brick heights by this method,
and nobody has commented adversely on it.

Kerry