 Local / Australia / 4797
Re: Monorail complete!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 01:06:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:

Thats pretty cool. What's with the extra shiny strips down the edges of the
roof? I can't quite see what causes it!

Rosco,that's just the glare of light of the 2x10 grey plates.They were brand
new just for that building so there were in mint clean condition.Rosco here
is some more pictures from that show that show the some of my monorail among
many of my buildings etc. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2835

Hi Chris. That explains it!!

I can't get my brain around all those bricks!!

ROSCO (eagerly awaiting bulk brick sales in Aus)