 Local / Australia / 4784
Re: Monorail complete!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 04:34:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:

Chris Leach <cleach@mediaone.net> wrote in message
news:GA65wG.Gy3@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
From: "Sue Ann Barber" <activeim@ihug.com.au>
Ross Crawford <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message
news:GA43tq.DHu@lugnet.com...
Hey, if you monorail guys can make it to Mel in June, you can join up • with
Sue Ann - maybe we can get a monorail track all the way around
Melbourne.....

I'm worried about how much space mine will take up - maybe we need to • hire
BIG hall ;)

So do you think we can compete with this:

Hee you could if you added my track.:-)  The other question is can you
compete with a building for the airport shuttle to go through like this?

Thats pretty cool. What's with the extra shiny strips down the edges of the
roof? I can't quite see what causes it!

Rosco,that's just the glare of light of the 2x10 grey plates.They were brand
new just for that building so there were in mint clean condition.Rosco here
is some more pictures from that show that show the some of my monorail among
many of my buildings etc. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2835