 Local / Australia / 5054
Re: 25% off all lego at Target this week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 08:11:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Anthony Zavaglia writes:
Dave,

I went to Burwood, Bankstown and Roselands Target and their shelves were
pretty bare of star wars lego. Unfortunately I missed out. I guess we will
have to wait for the next sale (possibly Grace Bros and their usual 20% off).
Sorry.

No worries -- thanks Anthony. I reckon there should be a Kmart sale in the
next month or so too.

--Dave