 Pirates / 1034
Re: The "Emasculator" sails!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 04:06:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.pirates, Tom Reed writes:
Hi mates,
For those that didn't catch the link in general discussions, I just wanted
to introduce you to one of my creations from my pirate world!  This ship is
the third one I've managed to finish.  I hope to improve on the pics in the
future, but I hope you enjoy it just the same!  LMKWYT

Here is the site for the Emasculator:
http://community.webtv.net/Merthyn/EMASCULATOR

Yo Ho and all that good rot!
Tom