 Local / Australia / 12260
Re: Roll Call Update time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 13:29:57 GMT

Name: Paul Baulch

Gender: Male

Year of Birth: 1971

Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Classic Space (1978)

Location: Melbourne

LEGO/home page URL(s): Member 164

Marital Status: Single

Children: None

Occupation: Computer Programmer (Atari)

On Lugnet Since: Jul 99

First LEGO Set: Either

    382 Breakdown truck and car
89 elements, 0 figures, 1973
LEGO > LEGOLAND > Large Vehicle
   or

    382 Breakdown truck and car
89 elements, 0 figures, 1973
LEGO > LEGOLAND > Large Vehicle

LEGO Dark Age: 1989-1993 and then a dim age (only Space sets and 8880) until 1998.

First Set after Dark Age:

    8880 Super Car
1343 elements, 0 figures, US$130?, 1994
LEGO > TECHNIC

Favourite Theme(s): S P A C E.

Favourite Set(s): (in no particular order)

    6285 Black Seas Barracuda
865 elements, 8 figures, US$110?, 1989
LEGO > SYSTEM > Pirate > Pirates

    5571 Giant Truck / Black Cat
1743 elements, 0 figures, US$139, 1996
LEGO > SYSTEM > Model Team

    6542 Launch & Load Seaport
1022 elements, 7 figures, 1991
LEGO > SYSTEM > Town > Nautica

    918 One man space ship
85 elements, 1 figure, 1979
LEGO > SYSTEM > Space > {Classic}

Favourite Own Creation:

The Lance Of Athena

Favourite Pieces:

3x12 Wedge

6x2 Wedge

4x2 Wedge Triple

4x2 Wedge Sloped

Headlight brick

Favourite Minifigures:

Yoda

Dracula

Ice Planet Babe

Blacksmith’s Wife

Set/theme you would like to see:

Oil Rig

Industry

Ancient Rome

Model Team 2, show MegaBlocks how it’s done!

Current LEGO Project: “Devil Of A Thousand Teeth

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: Having a schoolmate write an essay about my playing with Lego spaceships (at 17) as an attempt at ridicule, and being subsequently immortalised (somewhere) in the education system.

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Video and computer games, Astronomy, Science Fiction, especially all three at once.

Cheers,