 Local / Australia / 12277
Re: Bionicle (Roll Call) Update time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 03:11:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Paraha wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, James Paraha wrote:

Careful ! Mention of the B word gets some loc.au people in a fizzy state ;^)

Should I mention I like bley? :)

Sure, but frankly the virtues of the actual colour has nothing to do with it - I like the new light/dark grey too, in fact I think (as many do) that they’re slightly better colours... but not so much better as to justify so much damned inconvenience as a result of changing them!

Yeah but it would have taken away the snappy patter of my post had I said “Should I mention that I don’t find Lego’s rapid transition from traditional grey to bley inconvenient”. (All comments in good humour here, don’t sic the Lance of Athena on me!)

James, you doubled the fizzy-state-bait content in your post ;^) Keep them snapper patter posts comin’ !

pete.w (bubble bubble....)