 Local / Australia / 12280
Re: Roll Call Update time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 10:47:06 GMT

Name: Matthew Wightwick

Gender: Male

Year of Birth: 1979

Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Upset that the original writer used the American spelling of ‘favourite’ on more than one occasion. But then, he gets like that.

Location: West Footscray, Melbourne Victoria

LEGO/home page URL(s): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=madboy http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/444

Marital Status: Single

Children: None

Occupation: Unemployed graduate chemical engineer

On Lugnet Since: A couple of years now. About the same time as I went to my first MUGs meeting, so about September, 2002.
First LEGO Set: Set 355 (actually bought for me before Duplo!)

LEGO Dark Age: More a grey age (and yet it never seemed bluish-grey)

First Set after Dark Age: 7110

Favourite Theme(s): Space. Um, sorry, SPACE!!

Favourite Set(s):

Favourite Own Creation: Watch this space... (I am such a tease.)

Favourite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): Surely that’s like asking a parent of nine children which one is their favourite.

Set/theme you would like to see: Return of Pirates and more decently-designed sets in general.

Current LEGO Project: A bounty hunter spaceship - completed as of 30 minutes ago! Pictures soonish.

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: Created a rotating apparatus to show that a binary granular mixture will segregate. For my Maths Honours project last year.

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Reading, writing, guitar.