 Local / Australia / 12266
Re: Bionicle (Roll Call) Update time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 04:33:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Paraha wrote:

Careful ! Mention of the B word gets some loc.au people in a fizzy state ;^)

Should I mention I like bley? :)

Sure, but frankly the virtues of the actual colour has nothing to do with it - I like the new light/dark grey too, in fact I think (as many do) that they’re slightly better colours... but not so much better as to justify so much damned inconvenience as a result of changing them!

Cheers,