 Local / Australia / 12274
Re: Roll Call Update time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 22:58:10 GMT

Name: Ross Crawford

[snipped stuff that doesn't change]

# of Sets in LEGO Collection: No idea, but definitely over 400 (according to my
Lugnet set list).

# of Unopened Sets in Collection: About 10.

# of LEGO Pieces: No idea, but I'd guess around 150,000.

# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: 1 (Legoland California).

# of LEGO fests atteneded: Most Melbourne fests, a few Sydney, 1 Brisbane,
Brickfest PDX 2004.

Favorite Theme(s): Technic.

Favorite Set(s): Technic Space Shuttle http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8480

Favourite Own Creation: The latest one.

Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): Changes daily. Or at least weekly. Sometimes
hourly. Right now? The new motor in http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4094

Set/theme you would like to see: Model Team

Current LEGO Project: http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/cc2800/

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: I have no LEGO fame.

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: There's non-LEGO things that are interesting??