 Local / Australia / 12154
12153  |  12155
Subject:
Roll Call Update time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 15:00:37 GMT

I’ve seen some new names posting, (and G’day if that’s you) and I know some people have returned from overseas. The last Roll Call was more than 18 months ago. So in the spirit of inflating life in loc.au... here’s another one. Simply change my answers to those appropriate to you. If replying to this is your first post (and please do reply if you are lurking) then welcome!

The first several questions are stuff that doesn’t change, but for the new posters I’ll leave them in.

P.S. the last roll call thread was October’02

James (who seems to be making a habit of starting the Roll Calls)

Name: James Howse

Gender: Male

Year of Birth: 1976

Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: lagging body age by three/Lost in the Lego aisle

Location: Dee Why, Northern Beaches Sydney

LEGO/home page URL(s): Brickshelf folder old stuff though.

Marital Status: Single

Children: None

Occupation: Night Department Manager , Big W.

On Lugnet Since: Nov 99 also a Roll Call!
First LEGO Set: Something Duploish I’d reckon.

LEGO Dark Age: More a grey age (still got the catalogues and the odd set 92-96)

First Set after Dark Age: 6175 more in the middle of the grey it’s the first set I remember purchasing as an adult.

Favorite Theme(s): Potter for the castle bits, SW for the space bits and Pirates because they’re cool

Favorite Set(s): 8002 Technic Destroyer Droid, 6679 because it’s whooshable

Favourite Own Creation: Cathedral Game set (see here)

Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): peice, Plate with handle ‘fig: Black Falcons e.g. here

Set/theme you would like to see: Return to Pirates (and no, not Pirate Jr.) My previous answer was: An Australian exclusive set and what did we get? Mary And Fredrick’s Marriage Carriage?!? And yes, I know it’s also for the Danes.

Current LEGO Project: A castle tower and as always, Brikwars stuff

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: I was once kicked out of a building contest for being too old.

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Reading, RTS games, trivia.