 Local / Australia / 12155
Re: Roll Call Update time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 21:33:39 GMT

Hello to all the Aussie LEGO fans.

I recently returned from a Dark AGe of LEGO and now keen to build! It is useful having a young son who I can use as an excuse to feed my obsession with Lego. He recently had his fourth birthday and got a lot of Lego which his father has to help him build - what a shame that is!

Name: Jason Wilson

Gender: Male

Year of Birth: 1971

Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Reliving childhood in my Son

Location: Brisbane

LEGO/home page URL(s): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=jpwilson

Marital Status: Married

Children: 4 year old son

Occupation: IT Consultant

On Lugnet Since: Few weeks ago
First LEGO Set: Some mid-70’s basic sets

LEGO Dark Age: Between high school and having own children

First Set after Dark Age: Maybe some of the Harry Potter sets

Favorite Theme(s): Technic vehicle models

Favorite Set(s): At the moment it is

    8431 Crane Truck
841 elements, 0 figures, US$85, 2002
LEGO > TECHNIC > Tech Build / Advanced

Favourite Own Creation: Small town for son (no pictures though)

Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): Nothing specific

Set/theme you would like to see: More variet in train track

Current LEGO Project: Harry Potter large castle (combined sets)

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: Scaring layby staff when putting $500 lego on layby in on hit and explaining that no it wasn’t for my children it was for me!

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Reading and playing with Son.

Jason