 Local / Australia / 12244
Re: Roll Call Update time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 14:24:15 GMT

Name: Kerry Raymond

Gender: Female

Year of Birth: at my age, it's hard to remember details like this

Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: probably past my peak

Location: in my family room, Brisbane

LEGO/home page URL(s):

Dunno if it's my home page, but our new home WWW server is located at:

www.chapelhill.homeip.net

but there's nothing much of a Lego nature there (yet).

Brickshelf Folder

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=krafol
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=abstralia

Yeah, don't ask why I have two!

Marital Status: Married

Children: Riff-raff who have to elbowed out of the way in Lego aisles.

Occupation: Normans in England from 1066 onwards

On Lugnet Since: 2000 (maybe, at my age, details like this slip your mind)

# of Sets in LEGO Collection: Lots, but at my age, etc

# of Unopened Sets in Collection: 2-3

# of LEGO Pieces: Lots, but at my age, ...

# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: Legoland Windsor and Legoland California

# of LEGO fests atteneded: Assorted Australian ones.

First LEGO Set: I was 4 years old and it had white and red bricks and some
doors and windows.

LEGO Dark Age: The 70s, the 80s and the 90s

First Set after Dark Age: Mindstorms (Robotics Invention System)

Favourite Theme(s): From the current Lego range, Harry Potter. For my MOCS,
historical buildings.

Favourite Set(s): Too many to mention, but definitely does not include Jack
Stone and Insectoids.

Favourite Own Creation: probably the Breakfast Creek Hotel

Favourite Piece(s) : the headlight brick and the jumper brick, I have a
large collection of both

FavouriteMinifigure(s): I like lots of the female minifigs, but my
favourites are probably the pirate wench and Queen Leonora.

Set/theme you would like to see: Renaissance buildings

Current LEGO Project: trying to find the time to build the new Hogwarts
Castle I bought a week ago

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: longest Aussie Dark Age? largest collection of
Lego watches?

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Bombay Sappire gin.