 Local / Australia / 12561
Re: Roll Call Update time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 06:34:28 GMT

G'day,

Well a few things have changed since my last roll call, so here goes...

Name: Braith Garden

Gender: Male

Year of Birth: 1974

Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 13ish

Location: Perth, Western Australia

LEGO/home page URL(s): http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Braith

Marital Status: GF

Children: None

Occupation: Printer, Photographer

On Lugnet Since: The beginning, RTL lurker before

# of Sets in LEGO Collection: 421 at last count

# of Unopened Sets in Collection: None, my Lego has a life, too cruel to keep it
boxed up.

# of LEGO Pieces: Approx 54,000

# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: None

# of LEGO fests atteneded: None, but if something big happens in Australia next
year, I'm there.

First LEGO Set: Small mid 70's Duplo set, then Basic Set #40, then #854 Go-kart

LEGO Dark Age: Early 90's, but still collected catalogues and the odd set

Favorite Theme(s): Star Wars, Model Team

Favorite Set(s): #5571 Black Cat Rig, UCS X-Wing, #8480 Space shuttle

Favourite Own Creation: Scorcher, see my Brickshelf Gallery!

Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): Anything chrome or gold, Tiles, Skeletons

Set/theme you would like to see: Star Trek, any Generation.

Current LEGO Project: Still got the big ute staring at me screaming FINISH ME!,
ldrawing Panelvan then converting it to a ute, station wagon and sedan.

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Too much TV, photography, Sci-fi stuff