 Local / Australia / 12221
Re: Roll Call Update time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 02:53:27 GMT

Since a few things have changed...

Name: Michael Dallaston

Gender: Male

Year of Birth: 1984

Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: returned to manufacturer, faulty

Location: right now, QUT Gardens Point, Brisbane Qld

LEGO/home page URL(s): brickshelf folder

Marital Status: Single

Children: none

On Lugnet Since: ‘bout June 2001
First LEGO Set: Some second hand stuff probably

LEGO Dark Age: I’m no born-again ;)

First Set after Dark Age: n/a

Favorite Theme(s): pirates, M-Tron, Spiderman!

Favorite Set(s): one from each fav theme:

    4851 The Origins
212 elements, 6 figures, US$30, 2003
LEGO > Spider-Man

    10040 Black Seas Barracuda
896 elements, 8 figures, US$90, 2002
LEGO > Legends

    6989 Mega Core Magnetizer
486 elements, 3 figures, US$60, 1990
LEGO > SYSTEM > Space > M:Tron
For nostalgia’s sake

Favourite Own Creation: This I guess, but always trying to outdo myself

Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): 1x2 plate (never have enough), scientist dude from origins set above

Set/theme you would like to see: Pirates, Space, the usual

Current LEGO Project: Might squeeze out one more breath for loc.au

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: ummm, most often changed name on Bricklink chat?

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: stuff in general, science (have to be interested for Uni :P), making crap jokes about statistical distributions which no one gets (student’s tea? hehehe)

Michael