 Local / Australia / 12261
Re: Bionicle (Roll Call) Update time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 23:55:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, James Paraha wrote:

LEGO/home page URL(s): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=77508

Just a quote from my young son “they changed it into funky something”. We liked the ornith-hopper, toashiki and gurlii.

Thanks guys.

   Favorite Theme(s): Right now Bionicle. I mostly post on BZPower.com, as one of the few AFOL’s posting there it is great to help young Lego users get more out of this hobby.

Careful ! Mention of the B word gets some loc.au people in a fizzy state ;^)

Should I mention I like bley? :)

   Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: Known to randomly give away Lego sets to friends, friends kids, workmates, family, strangers and anybody else who gets that glint of long forgotten building fun in their eye when they I talk about ‘my hobby’. I would encourage other AFOL’s to do this too, buy a couple of extra $2-$3 sets from K-mart, Woolies or wherever and spread the love.

Great evangelical work, maybe we should be door-knocking in pairs.

Y’know I would, except I find it damn hard to pedal those little minifig bicycles.