 Local / Australia / 12256
Re: Bionicle (Roll Call) Update time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 01:19:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Paraha wrote:

LEGO/home page URL(s): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=77508

Just a quote from my young son “they changed it into funky something”. We liked the ornith-hopper, toashiki and gurlii.

   Favorite Theme(s): Right now Bionicle. I mostly post on BZPower.com, as one of the few AFOL’s posting there it is great to help young Lego users get more out of this hobby.

Careful ! Mention of the B word gets some loc.au people in a fizzy state ;^)

Favourite Own Creation: Probably this dude at the moment: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/parahaj/Bionicle/Toashiki/Vornua/vornua_5_pose.jpg

   Set/theme you would like to see: Ancient history stuff, Greeks, Romans, Vikings, etc. For all the cool helmets!

This would be a winner !

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: Known to randomly give away Lego sets to friends, friends kids, workmates, family, strangers and anybody else who gets that glint of long forgotten building fun in their eye when they I talk about ‘my hobby’. I would encourage other AFOL’s to do this too, buy a couple of extra $2-$3 sets from K-mart, Woolies or wherever and spread the love.

Great evangelical work, maybe we should be door-knocking in pairs. Next census, can we mark ALF (or AFoL) in the religion section ? If the Star Wars tragics can mark Jedi...

pete.w