 Local / Australia / 12157
Re: Roll Call Update time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 23:36:02 GMT

My turn....

Name: Kevin Hall

Gender: Male

Year of Birth: 1973

Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Growing old is inevitable... Growing up is Optional.... I live by it

Location: North Shore, Sydney

LEGO/home page URL(s): http://www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia/AndrastaviaTeaserChap04.htm Click on the pic to go to the site...: )

Marital Status: Single

Children: None

Occupation: Art Director/Graphic Designer

On Lugnet Since: I think around 4 yrs or so???
First LEGO Set: Duplo Bricks when I was 3

LEGO Dark Age: Never had one... why when ya have the best creative toy ever?

First Set after Dark Age: see last question

Favorite Theme(s): Medieval... so i’d say castle..!!!

Favorite Set(s): Dont have a fav set.. just give me bricks..!!!

Favourite Own Creation: So far I would have to say my walled city.. which was over 2 metres long...and 1.5 mtres wide...Brahnsturt... see my website...

Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): THE BRICK

Favorite fig: any I can put my own torso sticker on...: )

Set/theme you would like to see: Ancient... Roman, Greek, Celtic.. etc

Current LEGO Project: got a few going as I am creating my latest chapter, but right at the moment my Norman Tower Castle (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=82820 )

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: I won a lego building contest when I was 8... and does my website count? get fan mail from all over the world from it.

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Traveling... Design.. writing... illustration... paintball... swimming... photography...medieval history and architecture...

Well thats me.... Kev..: )