 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 7
6  |  8
Subject:
Greetings Fellow Melbournites!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 11:08:28 GMT

Hello everyone! Here's a really really long shot.... a couple of years ago
there was a duty-free store in Collins St. city where "Downtown Duty Free"
is now (maybe it was them but they changed company name), and they had a
modest toy section in which a large (slightly battered) box of Lego had
pride of place. It was set #6987 "Blacktron Message Intercept Base". Did
anyone here happen to purchase it? Improbable, sure, but it couldn't hurt to
ask.

Actually, another question. A few toy stores I've seen around have sets that
are a bit older, but I was wondering whether anyone knew the whereabouts of
a toy store (perhaps further out state like Shepparton or Sale, etc.) which
might stock something as old as a Pirate ship set (or possibly even older)?
If anyone has any Space sets to sell I'd probably pay quite generously
depending on the set as i have too much money. I realise that trade is
probably more er, "friendly" but  I don't feel that there's much I'd want to
part with at the moment.... :(   God this whole thing sounds positively
leechy, doh....  dammit what pieces are people after, I'm sure there's
something I'd part with!